Monday, July 30, 2012

The "Hello" Pillow and More...

About a month ago, I saw this pillow on Etsy:


Cute, huh?

Well, I went into crafty mode and decided to make one similar for my daughter's room.
I've done some graphic pillows before using iron on transfers, but last Christmas, I started experimenting with printing on fabric with my computer printer.
I decided to try the latter technique on the "Hello" pillow.

Here is my finished version:


Pretty darn cute, huh?
The only limitations you have with this technique is that you can only print on fabric that is standard paper size: 8.5" x 11"

Would you like to learn how to make a "Hello" pillow?
Well, you're in luck! I'm currently working on a step-by-step tutorial that I will share here on my blog in the very near future! Yay! Are you excited?

Keep checking back here for the tutorial. I'm hoping to get it posted by the end of this week. I'm still working on editing the photos.

In the meantime...

I just listed 3 new items in my Etsy store. As you will notice, I'm really loving the turquoise/lime green color combo right now. Seems very summery to me.

Here they are:




All of these would make great gifts!
I can also make any of these items in custom colors, so if these colors don't work for you, I can recreate them in the colors of your choice. If you are interested in a custom item, just email me at:



Well, I'm off to watch more Olympic coverage while I work on my latest crochet project...
Have a great evening!

~Lori~







No comments:

Post a Comment