1. I have lived in California my whole life.
Yep, I'm a true "California Girl"! And...cue music!
2. I live in a small town of less than 1,000 people.
I LOVE where I live! It's so peaceful and beautiful. We are just minutes from a lake and hiking trails. My dog and I take advantage of these trails daily.
3. I play soccer.
Yes, I'm the ultimate "soccer mom". I have played soccer for over 30 years and still play at least once a week. I also coached soccer for over 10 years, and I'm a licensed referee!
4. I love Snoopy!
Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved and collected Snoopy items. He is my favorite cartoon character of all time!
5. I play the flute.
I have played the flute since I was nine years old. I still play in a local community band.
6. My favorite food is Mexican.
I should've been born Maria Sanchez or something. I could eat Mexican food every day! I also make a mean salsa!
7. If I could live in any foreign country, it would be Ireland.
I have been to Ireland twice, and it is my all time favorite country to visit. I love everything about it. Well, maybe except all that rain...
8. The 3 most random unrelated songs on my MP3 player are:
-- "White Trash Party" by Eminem
-- " I'll Remember You" by Skid Row
-- "Weekend in New England" by Barry Manilow
9. My favorite season is Autumn.
I love the coolness Autumn brings, and I love the fall colors, especially the trees.
10. I have never, and will never, drive a minivan.
I'm just not that type of mom. They seem quite convenient, but just not my style.