Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Frappuccino Recipe

It's been so HOT here in California lately! You know it's going to be hot when it's in the 80's at 7:00am. Ugh! I've also been needing a bit of a pick-me-up in the morning because I've been staying up until midnight every night this past week watching Olympic coverage.

I came across a frappuccino recipe somewhere on Pinterest recently and adapted it to the ingredients I had on hand.

I was at the grocery store the other day and came across this Peet's Coffee Baridi Iced Coffee Blend.


(sorry for the blurry picture)
I thought I'd try it in my frappuccino recipe.

So here's the recipe:

Summer Frappuccino

Ingredients:
10 cups freshly brewed coffee
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vanilla flavored creamer

Directions:
Brew coffee as you normally would. As coffee is brewing, put brown sugar and white sugar into a pitcher. Pour freshly brewed coffee into pitcher and stir until sugars are dissolved. Add vanilla creamer and stir until blended. Place in refrigerator until completely chilled. (This is the hardest step because you'll want some right away. But it tastes better if you let it sit for several hours first. You may want to make it the night before, so it will be ready and waiting for you in the morning.) After the mixture has cooled, fill a glass with ice cubes and pour frappuccino in. Drink up and enjoy!


Hope you like it as much as I do! Yum!

~Lori~





No comments:

Post a Comment